Pages

Saturday, 29 December 2012

Sugar Lumps

photo by kind permission RestrainedElegance.com
I can’t be sure but it looks a little like a bridle. One made to fit a person. Not knowing what to say or how to respond for fear of being wrong or making a fool of myself, I simply stare at the device in silence. Seconds pass with painful awkwardness while I try to think of something to say. Anything. John eventually takes my silence for consent and moves to put it on me.
       Instinctively I flinch away but he grips he firmly by the arm and eases the bridle against my face. To my surprise, I don’t cry out or even speak; I simply acquiesce, trusting him completely. My surrender floods me with hot desire again and I find myself vibrating with excitement. I want to play. I want to resist and be taken. I want to be enslaved; I want to be free.
       I shake my head a little, offering a token show of resistance which he easily overcomes. The leather straps are cool against my cheeks and I feel a powerful throb of heat between my legs as he fastens the buckle behind my head. I tremble.
       ‘There’s a good girl,’ he says soothingly, stroking my cheek as he would a horse’s.
       His tone calms me at once and I am immediately reassured. A little voice at the back of my mind tells me I am completely safe, that it’s OK to let go, that there’s nothing to feel self-conscious about.
       You’re standing at the door to a fantasy, I tell myself. All you have to do is walk through it.
       I do.


from "Sugar Lumps" by Rose de Fer

Available in Come Play With Me

Published by Mischief Books

No comments:

Post a Comment