Pages

Sunday, 27 April 2014

The Locked Room

Photo by kind permission RestrainedElegance.com 
I am on all fours now, my body bent forward over the leather padding, a trembling figure composed of right angles. George gently spreads my legs and I sigh, wanting to be touched. He draws a finger down between my cheeks, making me shiver, but he doesn’t go any further. Instead he arranges my legs how he wants them and I feel something cold and smooth against my right ankle. A strap. I hear the creak of leather as he pulls it tight and buckles it. He does the same to my left ankle and then both thighs, just above the knees. A wide thick strap goes across my lower back, holding me firmly in place. It sets my heart pounding even more. Lastly he guides my arms down by my sides and buckles them into the cuffs dangling from the sides of the bench. I strain against my bonds, testing their strength, confirming that I am well and truly helpless. My heart is racing.

I try to calm myself but my breathing only comes in short panting gasps. I’m afraid but I also want to please him.

“Good girl,” he says, as though reading my mind, sensing my need for reassurance. “You will make me proud, won’t you?”

All I can do is nod. I don’t know the rules of the game. All I know is that I trust him. I love him madly and I trust him absolutely. He knew more about my body in one night than my husband did after ten years. He awakened things in me. He brought me to life. I am his, completely.

“I’m going to whip you now, Julie.”

from "The Locked Room" by Rose de Fer

Available in The Mammoth Book of Erotic Romance and Domination

No comments:

Post a Comment